For Alumni of TUT
1. Update your information
To keep in touch, we are very much appreciated if you update your information after your graduation.
Please update your information from the web page of Core of International Relations.
2. Request for your certificates
When graduates need your Certificates of Graduation or Academic Score, please contact the Educational Affairs Division.
They will be requested to send airmail to us with the following documents.
- Only graduates themselves can request this.
- We cannot issue certificates in PDF or other electronic forms in accordance with the university's rules. We will send your certificates in printed material by EMS only.
- If you would like the university to send the certificate directly to someone other than yourself, put that person's information in the "Mailing address (to be sent by air)" field at the bottom left of the the Application for Certificate. In addition, please fill out and enclose the Statement of Reasons.
Postage to be enclosed
|China, South Korea, Taiwan
(excluding China, South Korea and Taiwan)
|Oceania, Canada, Mexico, Middle East, Europe
(including overseas territories)
|Africa, Latin America (excluding Mexico)
|Japanese postage stamps
|Number of IRC sheets
- Postage should be paid by Japanese stamps or by International Reply Coupons (IRCs) and varies depending on the destination and the number of copies you need. If you are unsure of the fees or anything else, please contact the Educational Affairs Division before applying.
- For more information about the International Reply Coupon, please visit the web page of Japan Post.
Educational Verification Request
When the third party requires us to verify your educational background for your job application or school admission, all we can do is to send a printed copy of your certificate to the third party with a direct request from you. In accordance with the university's rules, we CANNOT reply about your educational background via Email or send your certificate via Email to the third party.
- Please follow the instructions in the "Request for your certificates" to send the documents 1-4 by post.
- Put the third party's information in the "Where to submit" and "Mailing address (to be sent by air)" sections of the Application for Certificate, and make sure to enclose the Statement of Reasons.
|Educational Affairs Division
|Toyohashi University of Technology
1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tempaku, Toyohashi, Aichi 441-8580 JAPAN
*Please append ".tut.ac.jp" to the end of the address above.
［Date Created］26 Apr 2011 / ［Date Updated］14 Jan 2022